Last Wednesday was our official “blogoversary,” but Alpha Showdown took precedence. I’m sure you understand. I’ve had so much fun with the Vampire Book Club blog, getting the chance to meet so many authors and readers alike.
In the last year 152,984 different people visited this blog (unique visits), most of you returning time and again. Thank you so much for your support. My husband just stops me when I start prattling about the Ethan/Merit chemistry in the Chicagoland Vampires series, quoting Karen Marie Moning novels or really talking the allure of vampires in general. So, my husband thanks you, too.
For those new to the blog, we’ve pulled our most popular posts from the last year. Enjoy!
TOP 5 FEATURES
Playing favorites with vampires and their authors
Poll: YA love interests who leave you wishing you were 17 again
We cast the Vampire Academy movie
Preparing for J.R. Ward’s Lover Unleashed
TOP 5 REVIEWS
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse #11)
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress #5)
Archangel’s Consort by Nalini Singh (Guild Hunter #3)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Awakened by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (House of Night #8)
TOP 5 AUTHOR APPEARANCES
Q&A with Julie Kagawa, author of the Iron Fey series
Q&A with Rachel Vincent, author of the Soul Screamers and Shifters series
Guest post from Karen Mahoney, author of The Iron Witch
Q&A with Claudia Gray, author of the Evernight series
Guest post from Adrian Phoenix, author of the Maker’s Song and Hoodoo series
As a big thank you for reading Vampire Book Club, we have 10 stellar books up for grabs. Some contests are only open to U.S. and Canadian residents, so be sure to only enter the ones open to your country.
Fill out this form to enter. (You’ll be asked to select which books you would like to win.)
CONTEST DETAILS AND RULES
1. You must fill out the entry form. Comments are welcome, but do not count as an entry.
2. Because we love our readers, let us know if you follow Vampire Book Club in some fashion (Google, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and get one bonus entry. We’re also offering a second bonus entry if you share the link to this contest.
3. This contest has giveaways limited by country. Be sure to check the country designation following the book title. No P.O. Boxes for any of the contests, please.
4. Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. CST on Thursday, June 30.
5. The winners will be selected using Random.org. Then they will be contacted via email and given 48 hours to claim their prizes. If we do not hear from the winner(s) within that time, a new winner will be selected.
7. Though unlikely, Vampire Book Club has the right to change or cancel any giveaway at any time without prior notice.
8. Vampire Book Club is not responsible for prizes lost or damage in transit.
9. Thanks to Kevin Hearne, Avon and Harper Teen for providing books.