We have already reviewed a couple books that are the final pieces to favorite series during our 2011 Winter Book Preview (The Iron Queen and Afterlife, specifically). Instead of tormenting you with the excellent facets of Melissa Marr’s finale to her Wicked Lovely series now, we’re going to hold that review until the book comes out on Feb. 22, 2011.
That doesn’t mean we can’t give you an advanced copy of the book, though. (Like we could keep something this exciting to ourselves? Pssh!)
What we will say about Darkest Mercy (are you still reading or did you just skip to the entry form?) is all the storylines from the previous books — and all of the fae courts — will come together in this final installment.
CONTEST DETAILS AND RULES
1. Fill out the entry form.
2. This contest is only open to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
3. Contest is closes at 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, Dec. 28.
4. Winners will be selected using Random.org and announced on Dec. 30. Then they will be contacted via email and given 48 hours to claim their prizes. If we do not hear from the winner(s) within that time, new winner(s) will be selected.
7. Though unlikely, Vampire Book Club has the right to change or cancel any giveaway at any time without prior notice.
8. A big thank you to Harper Teen for providing this ARC.
If you don’t win the ARC, or just want to be sure, you can pre-order Darkest Mercy from Amazon right now and save 33% off the cover price. (Yay discounts!)