Update: Thanks for the overwhelming response to the contests. We’ve selected our winners — Jessica and Beleth — and both have claimed their prizes. Keep an eye out. We have many more contests coming up.
Wow! We just hit 500 followers via Google Friend Connect (not that the 1,200+ of you on Twitter aren’t favorites, too) and had to celebrate.
Thank you so much for reading the blog. We hope you don’t hate us too much for encouraging you to add to your to-read pile nearly weekly.
To show you how much we appreciate your reading and commenting here at Vampire Book Club (and to help with that whole TBR pile thing), we’re doing two prize packs — one YA, the other adult. (Yes, you can enter both.)
CONTEST DETAILS & RULES
1. You must fill out the forms to enter. If you wish to enter both contests, be sure to fill out both forms.
2. Usually we don’t require this, but you must be a follower to enter the 500 Follower Giveaways.
3. Bonus entries: Spread the word and be rewarded! Up your chances of winning by sharing the link to this contest on Twitter, Facebook, your blog, etc.
Post the link to each in the comments below (use the same name as you did when filling out the form), and receive +1 entry for each link. A max of three tweets per week will be counted.
Also, linking from another person’s blog or a contest aggregator site doesn’t count and will bum us out.
5. The YA prize is only open to those in the U.S. or Canada, but our adult prize is open to our international readers.
6. You must enter no later than 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, Nov. 22.
7. While incredibly unlikely, Vampire Book Club has the right to change or cancel any giveaway at any time without prior notice.
8. Finally, a big thanks to the folks at Harlequin Teen for providing the books for our YA prize pack.