We put let Moira Rogers’ Crux sit on our to-read shelf far too long. When we finally read it, it was devoured quickly. We’d hate for you to suffer the same fate, so we’re offering up one copy of the paranormal romance.
Leave a comment on this post on or before April 17 for a chance to win Crux. International readers are welcome to enter this one.
Our review of Crux will convince you it’s a must. Here’s a snippet from the VBC review:
Crux is remarkably suspenseful. First we don’t know what’s happening to Mackenzie. Then we don’t understand why these people are after her. Then she’s damn near in heat, but doing anything about it could kill her (which results in hilarious dialogue with Jackson). Then kidnappings. Turned allegiances. And, well, you get the idea.
The romance is equally sweet and heated. These two fall in love and we sense it in every interaction. Just beautifully wrought tale of accepting trust without caveats. As Crux is the first in the Southern Arcana series, our desire for more can be immediately sated with Crossroads.
Are you here as part of the Easter Hoppin Blog Hop? Here’s your links to continue hopping:
CONTEST DETAILS AND RULES
1. You must leave a comment to enter.
2. Because we love our readers, let us know if you follow Vampire Book Club in some fashion (Google, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and get one bonus entry.
3. This contest is open to international readers, provided the Book Depository ships to your country.
4. Contest is closes at 11:59 p.m. CST on Sunday, April 17.
5. One winner will be selected using Random.org. Then she will be contacted via email and given 48 hours to claim her prize. If we do not hear from the winner(s) within that time, a new winner will be selected.
7. Though unlikely, Vampire Book Club has the right to change or cancel any giveaway at any time without prior notice.