Did you really think I could have an event like this without a fun giveaway, too? With two weeks of Character Love Letters under our belts, and two more to go, it’s time for your chance to write your own letter to the book boyfriend of your choosing. Doing so may win you two books and new jewelry.
How to enter
Write your best “let me count the ways I love you” post to the fictional character you love the most from a book. Tell that hero why he makes your knees weak, why you wish he’d ditch his current heroine for you or just tell him why you love him. (You can write to a heroine, if you prefer.)
Once you’ve got your letter ready, post it in the comments below. This is your entry into the contest. If you’re a blogger, you’re welcome to post the love letter on your blog and add the link to that specific post in the comments instead.
What do you win?
CONTEST DETAILS AND RULES
1. To enter, you leave a comment on this blog post with your love letter to a book boyfriend.
2. You do not need to follow Vampire Book Club to be entered, but we sure do like it.
3. This contest is open internationally.
4. Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. CST on Feb., 29, 2012.
5. The winners will be selected using Random.org. Then each will be contacted via email and given 48 hours to claim her prize. If we do not hear from the winner(s) within that time, a new winner will be selected.
7. Though unlikely, Vampire Book Club has the right to change or cancel any giveaway at any time without prior notice.
8. Vampire Book Club is not responsible for prizes lost or damage in transit.
9. Big thank you to Cemetery Cat Designs for providing the jewelry.