We were updating our to-be-read list and realized just how many noteworthy titles are being released in September. Honestly, we were a little blown away. With this many books on deck, we all might benefit from a couple week’s time to prioritize.
September release highlights are as follows (we know we’re forgetting several, so please add in the comments!):
* denotes books currently on our review list. If you want us to review any of the other titles, let know. We’re happy to be the literary guinea pig.
- The Bitter Seed of Magic (Spellcrackers #3) by Suzanne McLeod
- Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate #3) by Gail Carriger
- *Mob Rules by Cameron Haley
- *Sins of the Soul (Otherkin Trilogy #2) by Eve Silver
- Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
- Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
- Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer
- *Crave by Melinda Metz and Laura J. Burns
- Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
- The Fall (The Strain Trilogy #2) by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan
- *The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (Read our Waiting on Wednesday)
- Zombies vs. Unicorns anthology
- *Afterlife (Resurrection Chronicles #1) by Merrie Destefano (Read our Waiting on Wednesday)
- Bayou Moon (The Edge #2) by Ilona Andrews
- Double Cross (The Disillusionists Trilogy #2) by Carolyn Crane
- Eat, Prey, Love (Love at Stake #9) by Kerrelyn Sparks
- The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima
- Left for Undead (Crimson Moon #6) by L.A. Banks
- Siren Song (Bloodsinger #2) by Cat Adams
- Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed) by Lara Adrian
- Torment (Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate
Again, we know we missed some good ones. That’s a sign of just how many urban fantasy and paranormal romance books are hitting shelves next month. Please, please comment with September releases you’re excited for, ones you won’t waste your time with and the ones you think we should review.
Quick note: Sometimes release dates change. So, double check before trekking to the bookstore.